Love Posts

Header Ads

Lesbian Call Girl love story Hindi Part-2 || Yah hai Aashiqui Emma– We met in the summer of 2022through a mutual friend of ours, and we decided to

Tell us about how the love story started.

Emma We met in the summer of 2022through a mutual friend of ours, and we decided to all hang out together and see a movie.

I remember trying on everything in my closet to impress her.

The instant I saw Grace, I knew that I needed to get to know her. I felt a connection that I had never had with anyone else before. Still, I also had a lot going on in my household at the time, with family members not accepting my sexuality and a lot of growing up I had to do.

So we mutually agreed to take time apart, but I knew she would be the one.

After two years of being apart, I reached out to her again, and ever since, we have been inseparable. Now going on one year and I got my person back.

Grace– My favorite way to tell this part of our story is “We met through a mutual friend with whom we aren’t friends anymore.”

I was still in the closet in 2019, and I was terrified to go on a date with a girl. So I told my family that I would see a movie with a friend and her friend. But I really just went to see Emma.

I remember that we went to see Spiderman Far From Home when it first came out.

I was so nervous even to hold her hand. She was so pretty, and I thought that there was no way that someone as gorgeous as her could ever go for me.

We saw the movie and got some Starbucks after. I remember feeling at peace, despite my hands sweating profusely.

I knew that I was home.

Post a Comment

0 Comments